The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Force Was Strong in This Little One

(On Evawwen's Latest Trek to Our Basement)

While I was heating up our food for lunch, Evawwen reminded me again that I promised him a while ago that we would be going to the basement so he could check out the Rancor monsters in the boxes. He told me that he would not open the box, that he would just look at it. However, after surveying the toys in the basement; he finally settled his big wondrous eyes on the two Rancor monsters in our Star Wars collection.

"Dad, carry me, carry me; I want to touch the Rancor monster box!"

As I said, I had a bad feeling about it.











After a few minutes, I gave in to the power of the Force. I let Evawwen take one of the Rancor monsters  upstairs with us. Seeing the joy in his eyes, I carefully removed the tapes that were securing the box.

The Rancor monster has been set free!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home