The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Monday, May 28, 2007

Here I come, my brilliant friend...

.
May 28, 2007
Monday

I attended the concert at PCCM last Saturday. Of course, I should be there, haLf man haLf eLf was on the lineup. The only frustrating experience I had that night was waiting for haLf man haLf eLf's set, which happened not until midnight already. Nevertheless, the wait was worth it. The band gave a blast performance. eLf, as usual, was in his highest spirits, performing five songs in seeming angst and bliss. Sadly, that would be the band's last performance, as eLf announced. He said that he, once again, lost interest in playing music live. He would now concentrate on finishing his novels and other books, for hopes of having these published soon. Another level of art, for sure.

The best song they played was "For Her Brilliance," which I learned was an original eLf wrote almost a decade ago.

In the meantime, I remain a follower. He's currently back in the groove at work at Riverview Health Centre. As always, his coworkers are easy to work with, the reason eh enjoys working every day.

He usually spends his days after work having fun time with his loved ones.

For now, I'm outta here. I still have to run to the dark room to develop the pictures I've taken of the concert last Saturday.

"Here I come, my brillient friend, knocking on your heart again...."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home