The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

We'll be as we are, when all the fools that doubt us fade away

.
November 7, 2006
Tuesday

Yesterday, after my work at A&W (11 a.m. to 2 p.m.) I went to Service Canada and followed up something. This has something to do with the unemployment claims which I filed for the months (June and July) that I was officially unemployed. Fortunately, it got approved; however, I received only a small amount of money--less than what I was expecting. I found out that since I'm holding now two jobs and that I'm currently earning more than the minimum wage, I was no longer eligible to the maximum pay. That's all right. More important is, I have now jobs.

...
Yesterday, after my trip to Service Canada, I passed by the HMV store at Portage Place (a mall in downtown). I remembered friend Jessel's telling me that there's an ongoing sale on CDs and DVDs. I went home with a couple of DVDs: Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, E.T., and Edward Scissorhands. I already have these on VCDs, but since they were on sale, I might as well have them on DVDs; besides, the editions that I got were the remastered versions with additional features.

...
Oops, I have to go back to my work now. I'm here at Riverview Health Centre and I'm just on my first break time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home