The Return of eLf ideas

ideas of an eLven being in Canada

Friday, April 28, 2006

haLf man haLf eLf drums for Studio 69

.
April 28, 2006
Friday

Studio 69's Roy Gutierrez, who backs me up as a guitarist called yesterday to ask me if I could pitch in for their drummer, who had to cancel his gig chores for the band because of work. At first I was hesitant; I haven't been regularly playing the drums for a long time now. But Roy assured me that my drum playing that he saw the last time we had a jam was commendable. Besides, I know most of what comprise their playlist, songs from Bon Jovi, Poison, Bryan Adams, Foo Fighters, and White Lion.

I thought, why not give it a try? Another diversion which will keep my hands full for the time being I am yet to start working.

Later tonight, we'll be playing at Howard Johnson Hotel on Ellice Avenue. Let see. I'll take some pictures as usual and have a friend take pictures of me while drumming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home